Saturday, January 16, 2010

Yummy Greenbeans...

This is a recipe that I love to make...but usually I make it differently.  Last night however, I didn't make it as I usually do, but it still turned out fantastically.  Soo, I'll post how I made it and let you decide if you'd like!

4 slices of bacon
bag of frozen greenbeans...I think 20 oz
salt
season all


bake 4 slices of bacon in oven at 375 for 10 minutes or until bacon is no longer pink.
warm up green beans in the microwave for about 5 minutes.
Remove bacon from pan, and chop up into tiny pieces (I used a chopper for this).
Mix warmed, but not hot greenbeans, and bacon bit pieces all up in the bacon fat in the pan.  Add salt and season all to taste.  I sprinkled quite a bit over it.  Bake at 375 for about 30 minutes.  Serve and enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving me a comment!

>