Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Busy morning

I really didn't think today was going to be such a busy day, but so far its been quite busy, I got up and got Autumn ready for school, as she was eating breakfast, I got Sierra up for school. As she was eating breakfast, I started five loads of laundry, and then we looked all over the house for her snow things (she's been losing all of her snow things lately). Then I walked her to school, and when I came home, I put the laundry in the dryers and started 3 more loads of laundry. Now I'm waiting for all of it to dry so I can fold and put it away. 8 loads of laundry....on one hand, its really nice to get it all done in a matter of a few hours, on the other hand, I would have been doing like one load a day if I had my own laundry machines in this place. Sigh...
I'm about to do my slim in 6 workout again. I did it yesterday as well, although, as I was doing a reverse lunge, all of the sudden my butt cheek cramped up real bad. Then the other one did it. I was sore after my workout yesterday on my bum. This morning, I'm just sore all over. But I'm going to go ahead and do my workout anyway. Its only 25 minutes long, and I need to workout again, get back into the groove of it all. My weight has not been pretty lately. Its been going all over the place. Oh it was great on Friday, then we had a party, now granted, I made some light drinks, but we also made some not so good for you foods, so that was a definate downfall. Then Saturday rolls around and we were just wasting the day away hanging out, then we ate Popeyes, and Sunday we had cheese fries for lunch and dinner...I mean seriously cheese fries? Yeah...so, Paul is a bad influence, but its really my fault, I should be able to say NO. Food is just like a drug to me, I love it all, and when its the really super yummy stuff that I know I really should not ever eat again, I do it anyway. Then I feel bad about it. I also love salads, and the good for you foods, so I'm not a complete junk food addict or anything, just a food addict. I'm going to have to figure out some light appetizer recipes to make for our parties too. I have a million of them, I just have to make them. I'm always so paranoid that people won't like what I'm serving though. Oh well. We aren't going to be having parties unless its like once a month though, so that should definately help. I think I might try to talk Paul into all of us going to the bowling alley for some bowling on Friday night if I can. We have another snow storm heading our way though, so that may not end up happening.
I'm starting to go a little stir crazy. I haven't left the house in a while because one, its been snowing like crazy, and two, I don't want to get in another accident. I'm traumitized or something. Literally, I'm afraid to drive my van right now. I will get over it, I'm just a little freaked out because of the accident at the moment. I have driven since then, just not much. Needless to say, I've been bored. Sometimes when I'm bored I find things to do and just do them, other times I feel lazy and don't do them, just think about them, lol. So yesterday, I cleaned up my little mess in my room...although most of the mess in that room is all due to Paul. He's like a tornado. My house is usually very clean, but when he's home, its a mess, almost 24/7. I don't know what to do about him, he's as bad as the kids.
Today, I have plans to do laundry of course, do the dishes, make a blackberry cobbler, and straighten up around the house. My house smelled weird when I walked into it earlier today from outside. I opened up a window, but I'm not sure what the smell is coming from or if its just the musty smell. I'm used to having windows open over here, so when it isn't open its probably molding somewhere in the house.
Now that my mind has gone just about everywhere on this page, and I really hope it makes sense, but even if it doesn't, it is what it is. I'm going to head off of here and get to working out, and all of the fun things I have planned for today.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving me a comment!

>