Monday, January 18, 2010

Shoes...jewelry....clothes...

Over the years I've become more of an accessory girl.  I've never really been into IT all before, and somehow I've been more into it a lot lately.  So I get this payless email...yes I like to shop the cheap stuff...who can afford all those expensive thousand dollar shoes...umm...NOT ME!  Sooo, as I was saying, I go to the website, and my heart literally aches...and squeezes, and I yearn for shoes that are so cute.  So whats up with that?  I have been doing it with jewelry, clothes...purses, all kinds of things.  I don't know why..maybe its being over here in Germany that did it and made my shopping addiction into more than it should be.  But I tell ya, I really want some new clothes, jewelry, purses, and SHOES!  Of course, the clothes I buy are usually from walmart, or old navy (my favorite store EVER), or kohls.  My jewelry, from any place that sells jewelryish items for under $20, and purses...well I have spent some money on purses, I like the Fossil purses best, but still have not, and cannot bring myself to spend 200 dollars on a coach, or dooney purse...I just can't.  Not when Fossils are usually better, cuter, and better made.  Then there are the shoes...before coming here, I had NEVER spent more than probably 50 bucks on a pair of shoes...since being here, I once had to buy a pair of 86.00 tennis shoes (hey they have no selection and tennis shoes you can't buy online).  ICK.  I about had a heart attack!  Anyway, back to my new fetishes...has this happened to anyone else, or is it just me in all my weirdness?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving me a comment!

>