Saturday, January 9, 2010

I almost forgot!

I completely and totally almost forgot about my razzy-rita that had last night (raspberry margarita). It was fantastic, and it was a light recipe. It has ONLY 105 calories, read 105 again! Yesssss! Hey, I really don't want to stop drinking entirely, I enjoy having something to drink with my friends, and as long as I don't overdo it, I'm doing okay. Like I said this was a good overall drink. It wasn't too alchoholicky (is that a word?), and it actually had really good flavor. Recipe anyone? Here you go: (P.S. This is from the lovely ladies over at hungry-girl.com)
Rockin' Razzy Rita
(Entire recipe: 105 calories, 0g fat, 5mg sodium, 2g carbs, 0g fiber, 0.5g sugars, 0g protein = 2 Points)

Ingredients:
*1.5 oz. tequila
1/2 tsp. Crystal Light powdered drink mix, Raspberry Ice
5 oz. water
1 oz. lime juice
Optional: lime slice for garnish and salt or no-calorie sweetener for rim of glass

Directions:
If desired, run some lime juice along the rim of the glass and dip into a dish of salt or sweetener. Combine all ingredients, mix well, and serve over ice. Or, for a frozen one, place all ingredients (dissolve Crystal Light in water first) in a blender with 1 cup crushed ice, and blend on high until well mixed. Optional: Garnish with a slice of lime. Serves 1!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving me a comment!

>