Saturday, January 16, 2010

Drink recipes...

Sorry, I have no pictures for these drink recipes, but they were pretty good.  We have a bunch of liqueurs lying around the house that we are desperately trying to finish off, or figure out what to do with them.  One of them is called Lemoncello...no its not the limoncello...at least thats not what it says on the bottle.  So I've been wandering all over internetland to try to find a decent recipe or two to use.  I managed to make two of them last night.  They were really good, I thought, so I figured I'd add these recipes to my lil blog here.  So I can find them easily in the future if need be.

Raspberry Lemoncello Sangria
1 cup frozen raspberries
3 oz pink lemonade
2 oz lemoncello
750 ml Lambrusco wine
3 cups ice cubes

In a large pitcher, mix raspberries, lemonade and lemoncello.  Refrigerate for 2 hours.
Slowly add wine to pitcher and mix together.  Pour over ice, enjoy!

Lemoncello Sunrise
1 oz lemoncello
3 oz Orange Juice
dash grenadine

I doubled the recipe and threw it in my glass.  It was delicious all mixed together over ice.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving me a comment!

>