Thursday, February 25, 2010

American Idol...

Apparently, I would NOT make a very good American Idol judge.  Of course, some of the songs, I agreed with the judges but definately not all.  I love American Idol, and have been watching it since the first season.  Love Kelly, but Carrie is my favorite idol of them all.  This year has been said to have the best talent.  I'm not sure I agree with that statement.  I don't think any of these kids hold a candle to Carrie, but I'm a little biased that way I guess.  So tonight I watched the guys.  Casey James, I thought did a great show.  But my favorite was Andrew Garcia, and the judges said how they didn't like his song, and yada yada.  I thought it was a good rendition.  The girls...my favorite is Didi so far.  I can't wait to see who gets booted.  I definately think the kid Tim Urban should get booted.  He just wasn't up to par with the rest of them.  But we'll see.  I'm not in America, so I can't vote, but if I could, I would have voted for Andrew Garcia.  What did you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving me a comment!

>