Friday, February 5, 2010

Blizzard Bloghop...

Okay, so my friend, and neighbor Ann over at: http://www.household6diva.com/ is hosting something called a Blizzard Bloghop...I'm VERY new to this whole blogging thing.  Sure I know how to write about my day to day life...or just what I eat, but I am still a little confused sometimes.  But I am TRYING!  =)



So I'm supposed to make my introductions here!

Hi everyone, my name is Stephanie, and I'm new to this whole blogging thing!




Right now I'm living at a US military base in Germany, but we will be leaving here to head to Fort Hood in July, and I couldn't be more excited!

My husband and I met when I was 18 years old.  We actually met online, we dated for 3 months, and we were married.  Its hard to believe that in 3 months time you can find that perfect someone for you.  But I did, and we are literally perfect for each other!



We have two amazingly beautiful daughters, Autumn and Sierra, and two animals, Lexi (the dog) and Brody (the cat)!








My husband is an active duty soldier, he's been deployed 3x, he's been on a Korea tour, numerous schools, and all kinds of different little things along the way...so I'm used to the army life, sort of.  Still, its always great to see him again!



Thanks for dropping by!

13 comments:

  1. Stopping by from the blog hop! You have a beautiful family. Cute pets too! Happy Blog Hopping!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey there! Nice to meet you. We are in Germany too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just stopping by on the bloghop! I love reading fellow army wives blogs! Especially if I can learn something new...I'm very new to this life, so I'm sure you know any little bit helps :)!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great to meet you. I'm here from the blog hop. The pizza looks sooo good. I just ate a whole sleeve of mint Girl Scout Cookies so of course pizza sounds amazing right now.

    Lori Z

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh I love your post! I totally forgot to mention that we were in Germany! LOL

    The picture of Lexi is just lovely with the morning sun light! Great capture there!

    Oh - And that last picture where Sierra is holding her skirt like a princess -just precious!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi nice to meet you! I'm an Army wife also in Germany (although a different post!). Mom, expecting baby #5, homeschooler, and most of love the Lord!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks everyone! I appreciate the comments!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm stopping by on the bloghop. Nice to meet you! I'm new to the blogging world as well. It's fun meeting other military spouses isn't it?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi from Bloghop. Nice to meet you. I should be on my way to Germany soon(hopefully) cannot wait.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Just popping over on the blog hop. You have a beautiful family. It is nice to meet you. Have a blessed day!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you everyone for your wonderful comments!

    ReplyDelete
  12. It's nice to "meet" you. You have a beautiful family!

    I have been doing a "Blizzard Bloghop Recap" of sorts and included your blog today. Sorry to be so long in getting to it!

    Hallee

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi! Blog hopping....
    We are in Germany, near Ramstein. I haven't updated my blog in forever!! I am hoping that reading other blogs this wek will inspire me!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me a comment!

>