Tuesday, February 23, 2010

We got a lot done today!

Lots of things were done today, and I feel very accomplished. 

Paul picked me up for a very nice lunch at the food court, we got to sit with his 1st Sgt and his wife, who are very nice, so it was nice to chat with them. 
Then we went over to the EFMP guy and we got appointments to see him and get enrolled.  Autumn needs to be enrolled for her adhd, and I need to be enrolled for my deafness in my left ear. 
Paul also went to a levy brief today, I sat through a bit of it, then had to get the girls and go to a sure start meeting. 
After that the girls and I grabbed the mail and picked up Paul, we also went by housing to see if they could pick up some of their government furniture...I guess they aren't doing partial pick ups anymore.  Soooo...that means we have to hold onto the furniture that we don't need until we clear.  No biggie, we clear in a few months. 
The toyota guy called and whatever is wrong with my brakes IS covered under the warranty, so yay for that!  I am so relieved to hear that, I was hoping that we wouldn't have to fork out the money for that, it would have been about 600.00.  Looks like the van is going to be ready on Thursday at the latest, I'm so glad!

All in all, it was a great productive day.  Tomorrow looks to be similar.  We have Autumn's efmp appointment, and I have a lunch n learn to go to at the school.  It should be another good day to get things done....

Ohhhh AND my birthday is this weekend.  I can't say I'm all that excited about turning 27, but I think it will be fun.  We are planning on having a little party on Saturday night, awesome!  I love entertaining, and parties.

I have some really cute pictures of Sierra from when she was sick the other day, I'll post them soon.  I'll also get back to cooking here soon too, things have been a little busy lately.

One more thing before I go...30 day shred=awesome!  I'm doing day 3 tomorrow.  I like it, its only 20 minutes, but hey its something, especially with my busy days, and having no car.  I'm pretty proud of myself.  I'm hoping to keep up the 6 am shred, and then when I get the car back get going back to the gym too...now if I could just eat a little better...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving me a comment!

>