Thursday, March 18, 2010

Sick

Well, I've been sick the past few days, and haven't had anything new or exciting to write about.  I don't really right now either, but I am going to Garmisch this weekend with my family.  We are going to Edelwiess for a marriage retreat.  I can't wait to get out of Baumholder!!  I love getting out of Baumholder.  Anyway, I will take a lot of pictures, and hopefully have lots of fun, and try to NOT let this cold bother me.

On a side note, I found out that the girls are going to have a dance recital at the spring bazaar here in Baumholder.  I'm very excited for them, they will get little costumes and everything.  Its going to be sooo cute!!

So thats all for now, I will update a little more later.  I did manage to make a big ol' St. Patricks Day dinner last night, and I've made some other foods that I should post.  Plus we did find out a little bit of good news on when we can leave, so I have lots to update, just not enough time to do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving me a comment!

>