Sunday, March 28, 2010

Experiment...

I've decided to do a little experiment.  My husband is leaving for the field pretty soon, and as most of you know, I want to lose weight.  So I've been looking around doing some research.  I read up on The Sacred Heart Diet, which is very similar to the cabbage soup diet.  You get soup, fruit, veggies, and a few other things.  Its a week long diet, and its a good starter diet to get you back on the right track.
So I've decided that I'm going to do my own little experiment.  Its not an "unhealthy" diet per say, I mean you get fruits and veggies, and all that.  I wouldn't call it the healthiest eating plan out there though.  But I'd like to try it, so I'm going to.  I'm mostly doing this experiment for my own good and to see if this diet will really work or not.  It sounds interesting.  Paul is leaving early Tuesday morning, so it may be Wednesday before I start, but I'm going to do it.  I know that this isn't the best way to lose weight yada yada.  I got it, I've done my research.  I have my certification in fitness and nutrition, I don't need the negativity.  Just support please!  Just to clear it up, this will only be a one week thing, I will update my progress as I go, and let you know how it goes.  It should be interesting, and I LOVE experimenting! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving me a comment!

>