Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Happy Birthday to ME!

After our excursion on Friday to Poland, we figured a birthday party would be a piece of cake!  We got home early enough that I decided that I could try to go get my tattoo, it ended up being a no go.  Lauren and I got to the tattoo parlor and he was already booked...we were only 10 minutes late from when they opened.  I guess we better get there earlier.  So Lauren and I went for lunch at the Ramstein mall, then we came back.  I started getting ready for the party.  Had a great time at my party...too great of a time, lol.  And I was passed out by 9:30 (remember the medication I'm taking...well apparently it has the side affect of enhancing alcohol, so one drink ends up being 2 for me...NOT COOL).  That mixed with me being tired from our trip on Friday, and not eating...not a great combination.  I won't get into the nitty gritty details, but I had fun, at least what I remember of it, lol.


P.S. I won't bore you with all of the party pics...actually I just don't want to embarrass myself, but here is the pic of my cake.  My honey wrote on it, and notice the cute little margarita glasses!  Very sweet!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving me a comment!

>