Saturday, January 22, 2011

I know, I know...

I haven't had time to update as promised, I will get to it next week though, no worries, in the meantime, enjoy Brody being sweet, and Bella's playful side!

 He loves me so much he hugs my computer, lol.
 He sure is a pretty kitty
 Bella playing
 I told Bella to look at me and she did, but I think she thinks I may have gone crazy??!!
 Then she wanted to come visit me, don't you just love her blue eyes!
 This snowman was her Christmas present this year, she has soooo much fun chewing on him!
I love it when she grabs her stuffed animals and thrash them around, its so stinkin' cute!
I love my animals!!

2 comments:

  1. Such cute photos - I love the photos of your cat with your computer!

    Chelsea

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, he's a definite lovebug that cat, I think he's convinced of being a dog, but he gets so mad at me, if I try to go to bed without him...he will literally be yelling and screaming at me outside of my door, lol!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me a comment!

>