Tuesday, January 25, 2011

I can't help myself...

I love Pioneer Woman.  Who couldn't?  I mean, first off, she cooks delicious food...and takes such appetizing pictures of it.  She writes about her life, and she's like the girl I'd love to be.  Seriously.  I would love to be able to have the patience to homeschool my children.  I would love to be able to take such wonderful pictures, and have such a fantastic outlook on life.  I am working on the fantastic outlook part, but hey nobody is perfect.  She does these photography challenges every so often.  I love them, there are so many professional photos that get entered, and featured.  I love putting mine on there, even though I know they won't get featured, I can always have hope, lol.  I am NOT a pro, so that hurts me, a lot.  I also don't have photoshop or whatever its called.  I have straight out of the camera shots for the most part.  Sometimes I crop, or sometimes I lighten the pictures to see them better, but I don't know how to texturize, or process or whatever the "cool" thing is to do on pictures these days.  I just know how to point and shoot, it helps that I have a fantastic camera (who cares if its older, its awesome, lol).  Anyway, so if she won't feature my pics, I will on here anyway.  This week's theme was flowers.
I was lucky enough to have the chance to go to the Tulip Gardens when I was in Holland.  These photos are from there.  I loved it, but one thing I noticed after I got home...my pictures looked almost fake, but you should have seen the flowers, they looked almost fake too, almost too perfect, and just gorgeous all the way around.  Here are some of my favorites!  Tell me whatcha think?






These are the two that I already entered into the little contest.  Here is the one I'll be entering tomorrow:
Don't you just LOVE all of the beautiful bright colors!  I know I do!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving me a comment!

>