Monday, November 1, 2010

My new fave!

I don't know what has gotten into me, but I've been a crafting crazy person lately.  LOL.  Today I did manage to go through a lot of my house, need to put it all on craigslist.  Then later on, I decided to relax, and paint, which is so relaxing to me, I just really really enjoy it.  So I painted something for my soon to be born niece Layla, and I also painted something for my oldest daughter, but my camera ran out of juice so that picture will have to come tomorrow.  Here is Layla's.  I really hope my sister likes it!!  I did mess up a few times, and the bottom is actually hidden from view a little more, but my camera takes good pics when it wants to, and I ran out of juice for the second picture, so here it is.  I like it, even if it does look a little like my kids did it, lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving me a comment!

>