Thursday, October 28, 2010

More crafties!

I have two more crafts to put on my blog.  I absolutely LOVE both of them.  I think I'm getting better at the subway art type thing.  Its not traditional subway art, but its still nice.  At least I think so.  I've also started taking pictures of the food again, so I'll be posting recipes again soon!



This one is a simple project, I just glued some cardstock on top of each other, put a sunflower stick (that I actually ripped, and had to fix), and drew on the give thanks.  Its actually really cute, and its one of my favorite yet simple crafts that I've done!





My version of subway art.  I love it.  I painted the canvas a cream color, so the picture doesn't do it complete justice, and then I used stickers and other little letterings to finish off the words.  I think its adorable!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving me a comment!

>