Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Halloween is coming!



Anyone who knows me, knows that I'm fanatical about holidays.  I LOVE THEM ALL.  Even ones that don't pertain to me.  St. Patty's day anyone?  I still celebrate it.  What other day can you drink green bear and eat Irish food that you normally would never eat!  Last year my lame excuse for an apartment  home was FULL of cute Halloween decorations.  BUT~ my house now is probably twice the size of that place.  So I don't have ENOUGH Halloween decor to satisfy me.  

So I went all over the place, and decided to start crafting and painting again.  I first decided to do some subway art, I got the idea from: Tatortots and jello she has a lot of crafty ideas, and she also checks out other people's blogs for their ideas.  She has a few really cute ideas.  Anyway, I totally made the subway art my own, and I actually did more than one.  I also painted a little wooden house that I bought at Michael's.  I love the way they turned out, and they made my entryway all cute.  I had so much fun doing them, and can't wait to get started on my own little subway art for Thanksgiving!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving me a comment!

>