Saturday, November 27, 2010

Laundry Room Love

I've been working on my laundry room decor, its one of the smaller rooms in the house, so therefore, will be the easiest/cheapest room to decorate.  I bought a really cute Laundry sign from HL the other day, and I've seen some really cute ideas around blogland, soooo...I decided to add my first bit of decor to my laundry room.





I had a mirror in this frame, unfortunately, it broke.  So instead, I painted this wooden frame black, got some letters from HL, traced them with scrapbook paper, I love it because it has velvet type stuff on the black area.  Then I hot glued them onto a black ribbon, and hot glued that onto the back of the frame.  Let dry, and then I hung it up!  I love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving me a comment!

>