Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Under the weather...

If things couldn't get more annoying, I have been under the weather today.  =(  I have been very nauseated and just plain ill.  I won't go into detail, but lets just say that when I went to grab the kids from school today, I had to stop at the gas station for the restroom...ick!

I hope its just a 24 hour bug, but we'll see. 

Paul looked at my computer, he has to call Dell and do the trouble shooting with them, then they will probably send someone out here, yada yada yada, I've been through all of this before with my desktop, so I'm prepared.  Other than that, not much went on today, I've been resting, oh and organizing my coupons so I guess being sick has been a slight advantage, I just wish I didn't feel so yucky!
With any luck, tomorrow, we can get back to our regularly scheduled programming!!  =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving me a comment!

>