Thursday, March 3, 2011

Purex Crystals...

I don't think I've mentioned that I am now a new Purex Insider.  I got my box a few days ago.  It came with the Purex Crystals sample, and a coupon for free full size Purex Crystals...have you heard about them??

These things are AWESOME!  But don't take my word for it!!  Go check them out here:

Purex Crystals

Right now, they are running a contest to see who can get the most traffic to their site.  My blog isn't as HUGE as others, so I have no notions that I will win 1st place.  However, they have 1-100 prizes, and I could potentially win SOMETHING.  Wanna help me?  Just click on their website and check out the new Crystals.

If I win a prize, I will give away something special to everyone who lets me know that they clicked on the site above in the comments section...but its a surprise, so my lips are sealed!  =)

1 comment:

  1. 92% natural crystals? I may have to check these out ... it's a good thing there's a Facebook coupon! :) Thanks for sharing, and I hope you win something!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me a comment!

>