Thursday, March 10, 2011

Killeen area people??

I am having a Philadelphia Dinnertime Dilemma house party tomorrow night.  Basically you come over for a dinner party, chat, get free things, get some free coupons, and you can leave.  Leave your checkbooks at home, this is NOT a "come to my house to buy things" party.  I will have food ready, and I would love to meet some new people in the area.  Feel free to bring some friends as well.  Kids are always welcome, and my husband will be around here somewhere, but he will be banished to his "man cave," ha ha!

I really hope people show...this is our first actual party in the Killeen area, and I'm one of those people that LOVES to entertain, so I hope that it is a success!  =)  Just comment here if you want to come, and I'll email you my addy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving me a comment!

>