Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Oh my!!

It has been a while since I've updated my blog.  I promised to do better, things have just been very busy, and hectic.  I had a bit of a breakdown last week, feeling so overwhelmed by everything.  But I had a much needed mini vacay on last Friday.  We went to Holland to the tulip gardens, a cheese and wooden shoe factory, and finally to a delft pottery museum.  It was all so rushed and wasn't very relaxing, but I was able to see some beautiful things, and hang out with my girls, and my friend Lauren and her son.  The tulip gardens were amazing, I really wish we had been able to spend more time at the gardens.  I could have had so much fun there just taking pictures and seeing all the beauty of the flowers.




We then moved onto the cheese and wooden shoe factory, it was pretty neat, and the cheese, oh my goodness was delicious!  I wish I could send some via internet for all of you to try!



Last, we went to the Delft museum, where they make delft pottery.  It was interesting, but not the greatest part of the tour.  I definately wish we'd spent more time at the tulip gardens overall, the cheese and shoe factory was really cool, but the museum I could have done without.  Still it was pretty cool and an interesting little bit of history.


It took 14 months for two artists to do this one in 1999!  Very cool!

So other than the little tour?  I've been busy preparing for the move.  Paul came home for his little break from the field, and we've been having a good time.  I hope to get back on here a little more often though.  We have a busy few months ahead of us!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving me a comment!

>