Monday, April 19, 2010

Germany...

One of the most annoying things about living in Germany?  The fact that whenever I go to a new website it asks me about a billion times whether I'm German, or want Deutsch language.  I get it, I really do, but at the same time, its another reason I can't wait to get to the states again, and not have to worry about everything I want to do coming up in a language I don't understand.
There are many many annoying things, but this one just popped up.  I was getting on my blog, and voila, everything was in the German language.  Luckily I've been on the site enough to know where to go and what to do, but I have to tell you when I first started this blog it was awfully confusing!

1 comment:

  1. Yes I totally understand! It was one of my frustrations when we lived there too.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me a comment!

>