Saturday, May 15, 2010

Life has been...

boring to the extreme!
We don't have a tv, so the girls are bored on that end, although they are doing okay with just their little electronic gizmo's (DS, and leapster), and their books.  I think Sierra is more bored than anyone, this morning she came up to me and said, "Mommy, do you want to play house with me?"  It was sooo stinkin' cute, I couldn't say no, so she was the baby and I was the big sister, but I'm not sure where it went from there.  Kids, lol.
We also don't have much in the way of furniture, so thats been a little bothersome, but its doable.  We have the government furniture, the ugly chairs, and tables, I'll take pictures later.
We don't have carpets, and that so far, has been the worst one for me.  I can't stand walking around on wooden floors and getting stuff stuck to my feet.  It really doesn't matter how much I sweep, or vacuum or mop, stuff will still get stuck on my feet.  ICK!
Luckily, I still have my internet, so I've been facebookin' nonstop, and playing games, watching tv shows, and trying my hardest to not be so bored.  Its just inevitable though.  Don't ask me what I did differently, except workout before all of our things were gone.
I don't have the car most days because Paul is still going to work, so I can't really go anywhere.  Its been cloudy yucky mess, so that doesn't help matters at all.  I do look forward to the weekends though.  So thats fun.  This weekend however consisted of Paul having CQ on Friday, so I guess tonight we are going over to a friends house to hang out.  I'm not sure whats on the agenda for Sunday besides laundry, and Monday Paul is also off, so maybe we can find something to do.  Of course, the girls have school on Monday, so we can't really do a whole lot...I was thinking the bowling alley, but thats more for the girls than for Paul and I.  It would get us out of the house though.  Hmmm...
So there is my update.  I'm getting closer and closer to leaving Germany, and I find myself becoming a little sad, but also excited.  Its definately bittersweet.  I will miss my friends here more than anything.  I'll miss the autobahn, and I'll miss little things, but I'm excited to start the newest chapter of our lives.  I can't wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving me a comment!

>