Friday, May 21, 2010

Finally...

After three days of not having internet, it is finally back up and running.  THANK YOU internet fairies.

Basically they are doing some contruction near our building, and cut the wire completely.  Being as we have nothing in the house, and no tv, and the only entertainment provided was the internet, it really wore us all thin.  But I got really great at Zuma's Revenge, and we watched two netflix movies that we had.  We also played frisbee in the house, and the girls colored a lot, lol.  Paul got a lot of clearing done, and I got a few things done myself.  So I guess it wasn't all bad, just more annoying than anything.  Luckily, its all on again now, and hopefully I won't have to go too long without it ever again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving me a comment!

>