Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Something might be working...

The only problem is I don't know what.  I was doing some more reading and researching yesterday and read that someone had tried kick starting their weight loss again by doing alternating a carby day with a not so carby day.  I figured what have I got to lose, and did a carby day.  Somehow I got in quite a few calories.  I also got in quite a few carbs.  I started off with cereal...which I haven't had since before surgery, and I don't think it sat too well with me.  I drank a lot of water, crystal light, and more water throughout the day, but felt weird, and kind of icky yesterday.  I don't know what was going on, it literally felt like my pouch was throbbing.  It was the strangest feeling.  I took a bath yesterday, didn't do much around the house, just a few little things, and kind of vegged out.  Either way, whatever happened, I am down to 165.4 this morning.  Still inching my way downwards, which is a definite good thing.  I need to lose more weight though.
Last night, sometime in the midst of my being so tired I didn't even wake up when Sierra came into my room sleep, Sierra crawled in bed with me.  She's 7 now, and likes to have an elbow, or a leg in my back, along with laying on top of me.  At some point in the night, I woke up, squished between my daughter, and my kitty.  I moved everyone around, and asked Sierra to not come into bed with me unless I say its okay...meaning, if I'm too tired she doesn't just get to crawl in bed with me.  I love my baby, but she's not much of a baby right now, and she needs to sleep in her own bed.  Every now and then she still comes into bed with me, because of a bad dream, or she isn't feeling good, and most of the time, I am too tired to deal with it, so I grab her and snuggle with her.  Last night, I had no clue she came into bed until I felt pain in the middle of my back.  Needless to say, I'm pretty tired this morning.  Going to trudge through.  I had my click coffee, sipping on some water, and also had a B vitamin complex to up my energy.  I'll have a crystal light energy later as well.  For now, I'm going to try to wake myself up, and head to the park for a nice brisk walk.  I have a 5k coming up this weekend that I'm excited about.  I also think I need to start running again.  I believe that my feet are feeling a bit better and can handle the running part of it now.  They still ache at times, but I miss running, and want to start up again.
On the agenda for the day is to walk and chat with a friend, get some much needed groceries, vacuum, and get my kitchen in order, I think I'm going to make some garlic buffalo turkey tonight with some turnip fries (going to try them again).  I will post a recipe if it turns out okay.  I've been craving buffalo style wings or something for a while now, so I'm going to try this recipe to see how it turns out.  Until next time....

Check out our storm the other night!  It was CRAZY!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving me a comment!

>