Monday, March 26, 2012

Catching butterflies...

Last weekend when I was visiting my Mom, we decided to check out a garage sale, or 5, and along the way, Autumn found a butterfly net.
So this weekend it was beautiful outside, the girls were outside trying to find and catch butterflies, hold them for a few minutes and they were happy to let them go afterwards.  They got a little bit lucky in our own yard, catching two butterflies.

Then I had a brilliant idea.  I decided to take them for a nature walk.  We live in a neighborhood that is being built up.  Its not quite finished and still has a lot of weeds, flowers, and life.  So we took a long walk down the road and found all kinds of fun things.
Fields of weed flowers

Pretty Texas Bluebonnets

 Buzzing little bees
Interesting unique flowers

 The girls getting along
Pretty butterflies galore


Construction anyone?
Someone ought to clean those tracks!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving me a comment!

>