Monday, August 24, 2009

Altstadt Fest










Saturday night was all fun and games. I was going to have a neighbors kids watch all of the kids, ours and Dylan for the Hedlofs, but we were waiting and waiting, and finally Paul asked our neighbor upstairs, Misty. She said that she'd watch the kids (thank goodness), and we headed out. We walked down to the fest, and started off by going into a biergarten which was set back away from things and looked really pretty. Then we listened to a band play for a bit, and then we pretty much just walked around, and giggled a LOT. It was so much fun, I don't think I've had that much fun in a very long time. We played games, ate some food, and then finally walked home. On the way home, I stubbed my pinky toe and fell down, giggling! We made it back, picked up the kids and went to bed, that night, I could hardly sleep, the weight of the blankets was hurting my toe. So yesterday I'm walking around, we decided to take the girls to the fest to ride a ride, and get some food and what not, and they had a blast, but my toe was really hurting still. Finally we get home, I look at it and sure enough its black and blue. I'm 50% sure that I probably broke it, but its feeling a little better today, so who knows. Anyway, our time at the fest was absolutely awesome, I can't wait to do it again!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving me a comment!

>