Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Spinach and Canadian Bacon Frittata

OH..this was delicious.


Spinach and Canadian Bacon Frittata

12 eggs (I used Egglands Best because of the added vitamins)
8 oz Canadian bacon, diced
1/2 cup chopped green onions
1/2 tsp paprika
1/2 tsp garlic powder
1/4 tsp dried mustard
1/4 tsp salt
1/4 tsp pepper
2 handfuls of fresh baby spinach
2 cups shredded low fat cheddar cheese

Preheat the oven to 350.  Spray a square baking pan with nonstick spray, OR use a Pampered Chef square stone.
Mix first 8 ingredients together until well mixed.  Pour mixture into the dish, top with spinach and cheese.
Bake for 25 minutes (if using a stone, you'll have to cook for 30-35 minutes), until frittata is firm.  Let cool for 5 minutes to set before cutting!!


1 comment:

  1. OH MY….this looks delicious. My mouth is water as I type this message. I will have to try this out!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me a comment!

>